We are blessed to be launching ICRM's Educational Program in October 2020. This will start with a much sought after monthly Peacock Forum Case Continuum where we discuss cases and protocols in a participatory platform. In January 2020, we will lead with the 3-day symposium on Optimizing the Immune System for Viruses and Cancer: Cases and Protocols and then continue with a robust educational program centered around Regenerative Protocols That Work !!
As opposed to the prior in-person conferences, we are excited that the virtual approach is affording us a much greater opportunity, as it affords:
● Long-term repeat exposure in multiple courses to the over 4,000 current participants of all of ICRM's educational offerings (including the Peacock Forum Case Continuum, CME, webinars, courses, certifications and events).
● ICRM's fully customized educational platform, which affords one-on-one interactions between participants, speakers and sponsors.
● Sponsors are invited based on their fit with the regenerative protocols that ICRM teaches, so we are limiting our Sponsors to a select 20 for the first 6 months. to allow for maximum exhibitor visibility.
This is an innovative new concept in sponsorship. Each sponsor will have:
● Sponsorship of one session in Peacock Forum or symposiums, where you can advertise prior to the talk. We encourage your products will turn on self-healing in the 5-Point Model System. We will leave the presentation and slides open as long as we can receive the slides and some information about what you plan to present before the conference.
● A personalized landing page that will be specific to the ICRM that will house their video for 3 min.
● Access to sending sample promotional products and brochures along with product information in a gift box that we will send to each attendee pre-conference and during the 6-month period. We will be integrating these products into their individual programs.
● Attendee option of opting into your email list .
● Your logo displayed on ICRM website.
● The option to be a featured sponsor for specific events for an additional fee.
● Most importantly the "Meet" feature on the website encourages participants to schedule one-on-one meetings with your team members.
HOW TO SPONSOR?
The cost will be $1,080 per sponsor per first 6 months of ICRM sponsorship.
This sponsorship is renewable every 6 months, although fees may increase.
For those who have not paid, please for the first 6 months from
October 1, 2020 until April 30, 2021.
Cancellation Policy: A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made before September 30th, 2020. No refunds will be issued after September 30th, 2020
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities : firstname.lastname@example.org